Our experienced team provides comprehensive tax advice for both individuals and companies. Your tax burden is thus optimised over the long term and tax risks are reduced.
In addition to taxes, we also take into account precautionary and hedging aspects for individuals. In the business sector, business and accounting considerations are all part of our tax planning. In this way, we identify tax risks, support you in the annual drafting of financial statements, enable restructuring, and help you with succession planning.
We are also accustomed to assessing and optimizing cross-border issues in cooperation with foreign tax consultants.
- Long-term optimization of tax burden
- Security of statutory declaration
- Representation before all tax authorities, review of tax assessments and invoices
- Finding a solution for tax-neutral restructuring before implementation
- Recognition of tax structuring and transaction risks including the undertaking of measures
- Tracking of legislative developments with benefits
- Preparation of tax return, processing of identity receivables, control of assessment orders and tax invoices, with power of attorney
- Appeal and complaint proceedings with representation before the authorities
- Corporate taxes with financial statements, restructuring, reparation issues, holding structures, management companies
- Preparation of binding inquiries to the tax authorities (“ruling”)
- Tax-optimised purchase and sale of companies as well as succession plans
- Advice in the field of VAT
- Preparation of the property profit tax return, clarification of the property transfer tax
- Advice in the field of withholding tax
- Social security and pension plans
- Cross-border tax advisory and settlement issues